Your account has been created.
To validate your account, click on the validation link in the email that has been sent to you.
(Check your spam folder)
Don't forget to fill in your account information in your "My Account" page.
Click here to enter another email address.
We encountered a problem during your registration, and our team has already been notified. You can contact ines
in the meantime. Thank you for your understanding!
A pop-in is an attractive banner that will open automatically on your page after a few seconds. This dynamic tool will attract your users' attention very effectively.
On each page in which the script is installed, the user's clicking on the pop-in will direct him on our VOD, Dating or Livecam templates.
The user can close the pop-in in any moment.
For which clients:
- For those that want to monetize their website traffic and/or their mobile traffic.
- For those that don’t want sudden redirection, but that already have a website (WordPress compatible).
Prerequisites: Have at least one mobile site in its affil4you synthesis (created by affil4you or in white label)
- Possibility of choosing to which site the traffic will be sent (so choice of product and universe), with logo, colors, list of contents, SEO, etc.
- Possibility of choosing how the pop-in appears: as soon as the page is scrolled on, or with a predefined timer.
- Possibility of choosing the time (in seconds) after which the pop-in appears again, if it has been closed by the user. This feature can also be deactivated.
- Possibility of opening our VOD, Dating or Livecam services in the current page or in a new tab.
- Possibility of choosing the place of the pop-in.
- Possibility of choosing the kind of traffic to send : mobile, tablet, desktop.
- Possibility of tracking the statistics via the addition of a tracker (1000 different trackers max.).
- Possibility of adding a subaffiliate_tracker if you need more trackers (one tracker per visit, for example)
This script must be placed anywhere between the <head></head> or <body></body> tags of your pages.
Limitations of the tool:
- The pop-in script does not work on the built-in Android browser or on Opera on Android phones before version 4. No pop-up is shown.