Attention site with pornographic content.
This site contains pornographic images and videos, prohibited to minors and which may be offensive to some people.
By clicking "Enter" you certify :
- To be over legal limit in your country
- Not to mention the existence of this site or to disclose content to a minor.
- That you will use every means in your possession to prevent a minor to connect to this site.
Here are our TOP countries of Dec 2012 :
We also operates in other countries in the world! Payment by Credit Card.
Category 3 : Affiliates who do not have any specific constraints
Affiliates who do not have any particular needs and who trust Affil4you in optimizing revenue will be highly satisfied and they will see new origins of the purchase on their statistics interface.
We remain at your disposal for any further information!
Category 1: Affiliates who own only 1 site.
We are going to create 3 new websites in the CRM that will be added to your existing website, which means these origins of the websites will appear in your reporting live and the CRM tag will be integrated to the purchases made in these websites.
Scenario 1: IF the affiliates do not use the tracking
The services will appear during the purchase (the same name + a number and a CRM tag)
Aff_affil4you_XXX_NAMESITE1 which is the existing origin that will not change
Aff_affil4you_XXX_NAMESITE1_1_(CRM) which is an example of the site source, just before your existing site
Scenario 2: IF the affiliates use the tracking in their origins
The services will appear (with the same name + a number, the tracker and the CRM tag)
No change will be made but you can still log in your account on www.affil4you.com to change the name, logo, colors and the site content.
Category 2: Affiliates who are using our CRM
We will create new CRM site in order to reach an efficient CRM channel to maximize your satisfaction.
What you currently see on your statistics interface:
What you will see after our CRM optimization:
The challenge is to understand if you currently manage or not a finished site or whether the addition of a site without your prior configuration will crash your tracking API.
Today, a mobile visitor arriving at your website doesn’t get a mobile-optimised service. Browsing is barely possible and much of the content offered can’t even be played. In spite of their best intentions, this visitor won’t buy anything on your website from a cell phone. Their mobile traffic is lost and doesn’t generate any revenue. We enable you to monetize this traffic by redirecting it to our mobile version of your websites.
They’re made for it! Pages are adapted to each and every cell phone, content is encoded and optimized for mobile access and most importantly, billing is done mainly on their carrier’s bill. Through our websites, we get conversion rates between 5-10% on prices from 1.99-100 euros.
Generating revenue with cell phones is a heavy, specialized and complex job. However, once the technical and marketing investment is done, it’s well worth it. We allow you to benefit from our 5 years’ experience, spent partnering with mobile carriers.
You do it.
We send you a PHP script or an .htaccess file to install on your server, enabling you to get the redirect setup done within minutes. And you can still write your own code, if you prefer.
You keep the full ability to later delete this redirection script and end our partnership.
This is actually an extremely important point.
We manage our redirection scripts, the headers and the related sites, in order to be perfect for SEO.
We also offer you the ability to return your clients to one of your domains that would have been redirected to our server.
For example: if you run "www.name.com", you'll redirect simply to "mobile.name.com".
We’re mobile website editors.
We have a wide offering of target websites. From hard-core content for people who have them unlocked by their carrier to softer content for others, general or niche websites and also LiveCam sites, Games and gambling and fortune-telling sites,etc...
The choice of website depends on the client’s carrier, the country he’s calling from, his having requested adult content unlocking (if we are provided with this information) and finally your own website’s content and keyword, typed by the client before landing on your website.
This also depends on the preferences you have indicated to us.
This choice is based on a constant optimization from Affil4You and evolves in conjunction with our offerings, legalities, the carriers and your services.
We guarantee you that services clients are sent to respect ethical rules set by mobile carriers (which are very strict compared to those in force on other media).
We give you several options to personalise your site and make them into real white label sites:
-Show your logo
-Choose the colours of your site
-Select the contents you want to show on the site
-Personalise the URL with your domain name
-Index your site with SEO data
Redirection is thus 100% transparent for your clients!
On the basis of restrictions that specific operators or countries may place, a logo considered as ADULT may be subtituted by our SEXY logo.
Depending on the countries and operators restrictions , an ADULT forced niche may eventually be reduced to its SEXY equivalent.
There are no translations available.
Les opérateurs télécoms nous imposent de respecter des chartes déontologiques vis-à-vis des utilisateurs mineurs.
Ainsi, nous avons mis en place une politique de modération des logos afin de respecter ces chartes.
Tous les logos uploadés dans les réglages de vos cibles sont étudiés avec soin puis classés dans une des trois catégories suivantes :
- Votre logo est considéré comme soft : Il ne contient aucun élément visuel ou textuel se rapportant directement à la pornographie. Il n’y a donc aucune restriction, le logo apparaîtra pour tous les visiteurs de votre site mobile.
- Votre logo est considéré comme hard. En effet, il comporte des éléments visuels ou textuels se rapportant à la pornographie adulte. Il sera donc affiché sur les sessions adultes de vos visiteurs.
Pour les services à destination des mineurs, nous sommes contraints d’afficher un logo soft. Nous plaçons donc automatiquement sur votre site mobile un logo soft adapté à votre cible et à son univers qui s’affichera uniquement pour les sessions des visiteurs mineurs.
- Votre logo n’est malheureusement pas autorisé. En effet, il comporte des éléments visuels ou textuels se rapportant à des thèmes qui ne sont pas en adéquation avec la charte déontologique des opérateurs télécoms (drogue, alcool, armes, etc).
Il ne pourra être affiché sur aucun service.
Nous plaçons donc automatiquement sur votre site mobile un logo adapté à votre cible et à son univers.
We use a method based on the user-agent of the user device making the request.
We keep an up-to-date list of mobile user-agents to this end.
We also use mobile carriers’ IP-addresses in the countries whose IPs are known.
The combination of these two tools enables us to select precisely the clients to redirect.
We supply you with a monitoring site via extranet.
You can check the amounts of the transactions made by your clients through our services, live. On the basis of this extranet, we generate monthly billing-calls. All purchases are stored in the database. Should you have any doubt, you can ask for an extract of our database for a given day.
This extract enables you to check that transactions you have realized are saved in our database and have generated a credit for you.
This extranet is also available via a Web service.
Payments are done monthly.
At the beginning of the month, we generate an invoice call indicating to you the amount of money you have earned on the extranet.
When we receive the invoice associated with the invoice call, we pay you within 5 days.
You have no specific obligation and can stop redirecting traffic whenever you want.
If the traffic you send doesn’t cover our management costs, we’ll contact you and put an end to it.
It’s that simple.
Since this is a redirection, the script must be included at the top of your PHP page, before any written element (therefore, before the first tag). You can include it by a copy/paste or simply using the include("/path/to/affiliation_mobile.php") function with /path/to/ being the absolute path to the folder to which the affiliation_mobile.php script has been copied.
You can change all the script's variables, between lines 6 and 10 inclusive. You may not in any case change the $w240388_id_affilie variable. It represents your affiliate ID and enables the traffic you send to us to be attached to your account.
- or by copying the file contents between two <script> and </script> tags ensuring these are placed after your web page's <body> tag.
You can change all the script's variables, between lines 13 and 17 inclusive. You may not in any case change the id_affilie variable. It represents your affiliate ID and enables the traffic you send to us to be attached to your account.
The. htaccess file must be in the same folder as the web page for which you wish to send us the mobile traffic. For it to work, the Apache mod_rewrite module must be enabled.
According to the themes of your sites or your own wishes, the contents offered to redirected visitors can be specialised: amateur, blondes, busty, blowjob, etc. Several lists of contents can be offered in order to select a list per script integrated. Caution, forcing a particular contents list when displaying the landing page is only possible for a VOD target.
In each affiliation_mobile.php file, a variable is included to force the display of a list of contents: this variable is $w240388_code_liste (line 8 of the script). To correctly set this variable, all the lists codes can be found in the advanced settings of your targets, each code list matching a particular niche.
Caution: Depending on the restrictions of operators or countries, a forced ADULT niche may possibly be reduced to its SEXY equivalent.
You can customise trackers to identify your targets or your traffic sources.
- The $w240388_subaffiliate_tracker variable (line 7 of the script) is a tracker per visit, i.e. a session identifier. It allows you to distinguish accurately each of your visitors.
The "subaffiliate_tracker"parameter name is customisable for each target, after having explicitly requested one from a Wister sales contact.
The characters in this tracker are alphanumeric (from a to z in uppercase/lowercase, from 0 to 9 and the following punctuation: ".", "-", "_" and ",")
You can use as many 'subaffiliate_tracker's as you want. You will find the 'subaffiliate_tracker's in your callback URL but not in your statistics interface.
- The $w240388_stat_tracker variable (line 6) is a visit sources tracker, i.e. it can identify and compare your different traffic sources leading to a single target.
The value of the "stat_tracker"parameter is limited to 1,000 characters.
You can use a maximum 1,000 stat_trackers per target. You can find the stat_trackers in your callback URL and your interface statistics and thereby compare the performance of your different traffic sources.
If you want to perform 301 redirections (permanent redirection), you must change the value of the $w240388_mode_redirection variable (line 9) which is set to 302 (temporary redirection) by default.
Similarly, if you want mobile pages to be behind a customised domain name (e.g. mobile.domain_name.fr), you must change the value of the $w240388_nom_domaine variable (line 10) after having configured your DNS and our server.
If you want to perform 301 redirections (permanent redirection), you must change the value of the mode_redirection variable (line 16) which is set to 302 (temporary redirection) by default.
Similarly, if you want mobile pages to be behind a customised domain name (e.g. mobile.domain_name.fr), you must change the value of the nom_domaine variable (line 17) after having configured your DNS and our server.
If you want to perform 301 redirections (permanent redirection), you must change the value of the mode_redirection parameter which is set to 302 (temporary redirection) by default in the URL at the end of the . htaccess file and specify "[L, R=301]" instead of "[L, R=302]", again on the last line of the .htacess file.
Similarly, if you want mobile pages to be behind a customised domain name (e.g. mobile.domain_name.fr), you must change the value of the domain name specified in the URL at the end of the .htacess file. after having configured your DNS and our server.
You will find more information in the "Constitution of the redirection URL" section.
When constructing your script, you can choose not to send us traffic from certain families of mobile devices. These families are the following: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Symbian, Opera Mini and Others (anything not part of the previous families).
In the script, this will have the effect of adding a few lines of code. They will always be surrounded by the following lines "/**EXCEPTION <FAMILY> TRAFFIC **/" and "/** END EXCEPTION <FAMILY> TRAFFIC **/", where <FAMILY> is the chosen family of devices. By deleting everything that is between the lines, you will restore the sending of the excepted families.
When constructing your script, you can choose not to send us traffic from certain countries. Your script will therefore possess a part dedicated to the communication with a web-service at Wister, to which it sends your visitor's IP address to set its country and whether or not to allow its redirection to our services depending on the selected countries.
You can disable the call to the geolocalisation web-service by setting to false the value of the $w240388_geoip_active variable (line 12 of the script), and thereby restoring the sending of traffic of the excepted countries.
The call to the Web service is made in cURL and so requires the PHP libcurl library to be installed. This library is often already installed by default and so to check this is the case, enter "curl-config - version" into a terminal connected to your server. If in response you receive "libcurl" followed by a version number, the library is already installed.
PS: the key used in the script to call the geolocalisation web-service must neither be modified nor communicated since it allows you to be identified and the countries for which you have chosen to keep the traffic to be found. It is specific to your script and the regeneration of another script will give you a new key.
This function is incompatible with the use of the .htaccess file.
The URL to which your visitor will be sent will contain your customised domain name, or by default the Wister’s name of domain (idhad.com) and will consist of the following parameters:
- origin: this parameter contains your affiliate ID.
- stat_tracker: This parameter, if specified, contains your tracker allowing your traffic statistics sources to be differentiated.
- subaffiliate_tracker (or a customised parameter name): This parameter, if specified, contains your tracker allowing each visitor to be differentiated which is only returned via your callback URL.
- mode_redirection: This parameter contains the selected redirection mode (301 or 302).
- CodeListe: this parameter, if specified, contains the code of a contents list to display.
Thus, without customisation, a URL will be in the following form: http://m.targetname.IDtarget.idhad.com?origine=mon_identifiant&mode_redirection=302, and with all the elements customised in the following form: http://mon_nom_de_domaine_perso.fr/index.wiml?origine=mon_identifiant&stat_tracker=ma_banniere_001&mon_tracker_perso=mon_visiteur_3542&mode_redirection=302&CodeListe=1061
If you do not want to be redirected by the script although you have a mobile device, simply call the web page on which it is installed with the w240388_redir=false parameter. This will allow the visitor to be left on your web page. This is useful in particular when using an intermediate page which gives the visitor the choice of being redirected to our services or returning to your site (in the latter case, the visitor is redirected to your web page with the parameter w240388_redir=false).
The new statistics interface gives you simple rapid and full access to your data. The new tool is a seamless development of the previous interface but designed to be more intuitive and easier to use.
The principle functions in steps: Select the data to be displayed and its form, then display this data for subsequent use.
The requests available from the new interface can draw upon dates back to 01/01/2011. If you need to recover data from before 01/01/2011, your previous statistics interface is the only one that can be used: All you need to do is click on the "Back to old version" link at the top right hand of the statistics tool to find the previous data.
When running statistics, a request is automatically set to display your revenues for the past week, broken down into days. So you have a direct view of your activity over the last 7 days with a graph and a table of your data.
You can reset these search presets to run a new one ('Reset' button).
An analysis period and at least one statistic must be entered to run a new request.
- Breaking down data: You can break down the statistic or statistics, that is view the distribution using one or more criteria. For example, display your revenue for one month, broken down into days to view the distribution of revenue per day.
- Filtering: You can also filter to select only some of the data to be displayed. For example, display your revenue for one month, broken down into days and filtered by iPhone, iPad and iPod terminals, to view the distribution of revenue per day for terminals that use the iOS.
The request run displays a graph and the corresponding data table. You can zoom in and focus on certain areas of the graph (click and slide the cursor to frame the area you are interested in). To zoom out, click on the '-' icon. Important: If your search is run over a large period, the graph will automatically adjust to the highest values.
- Export: You can export the graph (Download icon) and the table (Export button in the menu) separately, respectively in JPEG format and Excel format.
- Print: You can print out the graph (Print icon) and the table (Export button in the menu).
You can save your reports to find your requests (by clicking on Save). You can find it in 'My reports' and run the previously sought request.
Recurrent sent e-mail: Set the parameters of your report to receive them automatically at regular intervals.
5 statistics are available to you:
You can choose to display the graphs (the data will then take longer to load), or only display the tables for the data by deselecting the 'Display graphs' box.
If you want to view the graphs, the display will be different according to the requests made:
- If you select a period and one or more statistics (without breakdown): Your data is displayed simply, that is the figures without any graph.
- If you select a period and a statistic, you can view the distribution of the data via one or two breakdowns (maximum):
- With one time-based breakdown: Histogram, pie chart and straight-line charts are available.
- With one non-time-based breakdown: Histogram and pie chart are available.
- With two non-time-based breakdowns: Histogram and straight-line charts are available.
- With one time-based breakdown and one non-time-based breakdown: Histogram and straight-line charts are available.
- If you select a period and several statistics, you can view the distribution of the data via a single breakdown:
- With one time-based breakdown: Histogram, pie chart and straight-line charts are available in several tabs relating to the number of statistics selected.
- With one non-time-based breakdown: Histogram and pie chart are available in several tabs relating to the number of statistics selected.
Selecting filters will not affect the display of the graphs.
- You can analyse up to five statistics at the same time. The figures are obtained in real time.
- If you only analyse one statistic, you can apply up to two breakdowns.
- If you are analysing several statistics, you can only apply a maximum of one breakdown.
- The 'Visit' statistic is incompatible with a breakdown by price offer or by transaction type.
- It is impossible to use to time-based breakdowns.
- There is no limit on the filters.
You will get the best possible display for your statistics by disabling any modules or extensions designed to block adverts. None of the statistics contain adverts but some images are considered as such and may not be displayed.